Skip to content
- Each owner is responsible for their own birds health, safety and well being. Every effort is made to provide you with a safe space to learn and practice in.
- You will not touch or interact with any bird who is not your own, unless given specific permission by the birds owner.
- You will stay at your assigned workstation.
- You will maintain a clean bird, cage, stand and props at all times.
- You are responsible for the health of your own bird. Any bird appearing in less than perfect health will be asked to leave.
- If you are asked to leave for any reason, you will do so quietly and promptly.
- You will make the utmost effort to focus on the instructor while he/she is speaking to allow for everyone’s learning.
- You will be courteous to all other learners.